New way of skin cleansing with microdermabrasion, ultrasound system and high frequency currents system, procedure is non-invasive and can be used in the case of even the most sensitive skin. Gentle exfoliation of the dead skin that prepares the skin for better absorption of active substances in the later stage and slow down the aging processes. Treatment takes 1,5h by appointments only.
- Exfoliate the dead skin- brightening effect, same skin tone
- Clear the blackheads, spots and open pores
- Increase the level of cell regeneration and skin hydration
- Cleanse the skin and give it a youthful glow and fresh look
- Improve the condition of skin with acne and reduce the size of pores
- Help to smooth wrinkles, lines, furrow
- No pain and no downtime after the treatment
- For all skin types.
There’s no need for pre-treatment skin preparation. Treatment may be performed at any time of the year. Great treatment for acne, oily, mixed and normal skin with visable pores.
|Stage 1||Intensive therapy:||2 treatments per month during 3 months|
|Stage 2||Care:||1 treatment per 2-3 months|
After the treatment:
After the treatmentthe skin is radiant, looks bright, smooth and is soft to the touch. Some redness might occur on treated areas, but they generally disappear after a few hours. If your skin looks reddish, you can cover it up with some light make-up. During the first 24 hours, your skin may feel dry, use lots of moisturizer during the first few days. Avoid sun exposure for at least a week after the treatment, don’t use any peeling products for the next 3-4 days.
• metal implants
• pregnancy and breastfeeding
GOLD TREATMENT. 24 karat gold facial products have been used for cosmetic purposes since ancient times in India, China, and the Far East. This metal has been found to increase collagen production within the skin. Elasticity is improved through the restoration of elastin fibers and this dual action causes the improvement and prevention of signs of aging in the skin. Wrinkles, firmness, sun damage and age spots are diminished and leave younger, brighter-looking skin in their place. As gold is also anti-inflammatory, this metal also helps to treat various skin inflammations and can reduce redness. The effects of this product are seen almost immediately with visible improvement in the skin’s firmness and reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Skin clarity and tone are both improved leaving your skin looking radiant, youthful, and rejuvenated. As your skin’s inner layers and cells are replaced more slowly, longer term use sees even more drastic improvements as collagen, antioxidants and minerals provide cells with all they need to function as they did when you were younger. Deeper lines and wrinkles begin to diminish and age related discoloring such as age spots and sun damage fade more and more over time. Skin continues to firm and before long you can see the years fading away leaving you looking younger and feeling fantastic. Treatment takes 1h, by appointments only.
Here are the top benefits of gold facial:
- Gold facial can be customized for all skin types.
- It helps in betterment of blood circulation.
- The process of cell renewal is made fast by gold facial.
- It also helps in lymphatic drainage and toxin removal.
- Gold facial works wonders in rejuvenation of skin and enhancement of elasticity of skin.
- Gold facial has anti-aging properties and helps in reduction of fine lines.
- Gold facial fixes oxidation damages and sun damages that skin suffers from.
- Pigmentation control and melanin-formation are unique capacities of gold facial and thus, to some extent assists in complexion lightening
- Gold slows down collagen depletion and the breakdown of elastin.
- It firm skin cells and provides a tightening effect which also prevents sagging skin.
- Gold stimulates cellular growth of the basal layer to regenerate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Gold fights off damaging free radicals and prevents premature skin aging.
- Gold is delivered with the Gamma PGA whose superior hydrating formula locks in moisture. It pumps and provides for softer and supple skin.
- Gold has been successfully used to treat rheumatoid arthritis by reducing inflammation. Gold’s anti-inflammatory properties also decreases skin inflammation thereby slowing down melanin secretion and reducing age spots.
- It lightens and brightens the skin.
Medical Diamond Microdermabrasion is a modern method of mechanical epidermis exfoliation, where the effect of upper epidermal layers removal is achieved through the action of abrasive heads covered with diamond crystals and a gentle pump sucking the dead callused skin. Intensity of exfoliation is closely monitored during the procedure and adjusted individually to each patient needs, which make this treatment safe and its results immediately visible. Treatment for a people who wants to solve problems like grey or dull looking skin, dry and slack skin, enlarged skin pores, discolorations. Remove of shallow wrinkles, helps to eliminate acne and blackheads in short period of time. Skin is lifted and toned, color improved. Fully new functional cells skin can be visible after 2-3 treatments but a series of 6 is recommended for full and lasting effect. Treatment takes 30min, by appointments only.
Microdermabrasion is ideal for:
- People who cannot afford to take time off for healing from chemicals or lasers.
- Active patients who don’t want to put off outdoor or social activities like tennis, golf or skiin
- For men, excellent results have been achieved when used to treat razor bumps, redness and prevent ingrown hairs.
- Skin that is sensitive to chemicals or make-up.
- Acne-prone skin.
- Sun-damaged skin.
- Improving lines and wrinkles.
- Younger patients with early skin changes who wish for softer, smoother skin.
One of the advantages of microdermabrasion is minimum pre-treatment requirements. No pre-medication is required but your doctor may ask you to stop taking aspirin-based medicines, Retin-A, Renova, Differin or glycolic acid products. Stopping smoking a week before microdermabrasion is also recommended to improve blood flow and so is avoiding sunbathing and waxing.
After the treatment:
You will receive a hydrating moisturizer after microdermabrasion, to avoid sun damage, then you can return to work the minute you leave the office. Some redness might occur on treated areas, but they generally disappear after a few hours. If your skin looks reddish, you can cover it up with some light make-up. During the first 24 hours, your skin may feel dry, similarly to effects of a mild wind or sunburn. Use lots of moisturizer during the first few days. Avoid sun exposure for at least a week after the treatment, don’t use any peeling products for the next 4-6 days.
Contraindications and risk:
Microdermabrasion is not recommended to keratosis sufferers, people with undiagnosed lesions, active rosacea or acne, weeping acne (stages 3 to 4), diabetes, auto-immune disorders, fragile capillaries, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis or lupus. Recent laser surgery or Accutane acne treatment may also be sound reasons for your terapist not to recommend microdermabrasion. Microdermabrasion is virtually risk-free. It is non-invasive and mild, so you have nothing to worry about. Make sure, however, that the equipment is sterilized, that way, the risk of infection is practically zero.